Friday, September 14, 2007

Yo! The first “not quite” full week of school under my belt. It was nice to get things started. I forgot that it takes a few days to get use to the schedule and the energy level of the students! It's actually kinda nice that we only had a three day week!

We have lost one staff member all ready, which is too bad because we just got started and poof! I know he feels the same way but when you make your own bed… .

I hope to get some more fishing in this weekend. I want to catch a doozey this fall. Still have to do some organizing, that never seems to end! To let you know, the poll results combined (mine&jenn's) showed a slight victory for look out than look off! BOO! I still feel there should be a recount but I know, that to win the ultimate victory you may lose a battle now and again!


I now have “high speed” internet at the apartment. It is a satellite signal and it seems to work so far. It’s pretty exciting to be able to do things closer to real time than 44 kbps!!!! I hope things are well with everyone.

Be safe and have fun,

That is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the poll speaks for itself....I'm only glad all your weird and 'nonsensical' phrases are staying over there in the 'nonsensical' part of Canada...Don't even get me started on 'monkey-in-the-middle' thing

Jennifer said...

Just out of curiosity..what is it that you consider the ultimate victory?

Trent said...

Curtis, what are you doing bringing that up here? You will surely be disgraced if we put the poll to the nation... What an excellent idea! Next poll here we come!