The weather wasn’t the best but the scenery and hospitality of the local folks was super.The staff kept on calling us the Stanford’s! It was funny and good. They obviously thought we have some type chemistry… we didn’t correct them.
It seemed that the stars were aligned. I asked Jennifer to be my lady for life and after saying “shut up!”, she stated "YES" in a steady, confident, yet excited tone! Which is good, I like her!!!;) July 2009 here we come. NS bound for the big day and I can’t wait!
To top our short but very eventful and life changing visit, we went to see Bruce Springsteen play at GM place. I now know why they call that guy the BOSS.
He and the E-street band put on a rocking energized show for close to three hours with little or no breaks. Inspiring; for two reasons. One, the guy is 58! Two, for anyone who grew up wearing tight pants there is still hope!!


No comments:
Post a Comment